BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kiddie Kandids - March 2011

Yesterday Grandma Oakley and I took the boys to Kiddle Kandids to get their pictures taken. Brennan (34 months), Branton (18 months), and Brody (5 days) all did a great job. A big thanks to Grandma for all her help!


Brennan, Branton, and Brody


Brennan


Brennan


Branton


Brody


Brody


Brennan kissing Brody


Branton hugging Brody


Brennan


Branton


Brody


Collage


Collage


Collage


Collage


Brennan, Brody, and Branton


Brennan


Branton


Branton


Brody


Brody


Collage

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pics! Can't wait to meet Brody. And by the way, Branton looks sooo grown up!

Grandma said...

So glad I got to go with you. These pictures are awesome! Can't wait until this afternoon to get mine for the wall.

Kayla said...

LOVE the brother shirts!

Devion said...

All I see in these pictures is how much the big brothers love their new brother! Precious!

GGma said...

So many good pictures! I had a hard time chosing but now have mine up on the wall.