These are pictures of my boys around the same age in as close to the same position as I could find. Do you think they look alike? Do you know who is who?


Friday, March 18, 2011
Do they look alike?
Posted by Jennifer at 10:20 AM
These are pictures of my boys around the same age in as close to the same position as I could find. Do you think they look alike? Do you know who is who?


Posted by Jennifer at 10:20 AM
8 comments:
WOW! Precious little boys!
Let me see if i can guess...
picture #3 is Brennan
picture #2 is Branton
picture #1 is Brody
Could be I have #1 and #2 wrong. :)
Yes, they look alike! I think Gran is right. I think Brody at the top, Branton in the middle and Brennan at the bottom. Am I right?
I think that they go in order, personally. Of course, I've never MET Brody, but that's my guess. I think that your oldest and youngest look alike and Branton looks quite different. Can't wait to meet Brody!
I say...
Branton
Brody
Brennan
Ya know, in taking a second look, I think Kayla has it right.
I am a little slow but I decided before I read any comments. I say, Brody, Branton, Brennan. Yes, they do look alike!
Ok, I'll put my guess in... Branton, Brody, Brennan... you didn't say I had to guess before you posted the answers... I also think that it is funny that both Gmas guessed wrong at first!
Post a Comment