BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brothers

Brennan and Branton enjoyed meeting Brody for the first time on Monday afternoon. I was surprised by their reactions because they were the opposite of what I expected. Brennan has been looking forward to Brody's arrival and spent the last few weeks talking about him getting here, holding him, and helping take care of him. During that time, Branton has acted completely oblivious that anything was changing as we talked about Brody. However, when Gran and Grandad brought Brennan and Branton to the hospital, it was Branton that was incredibly interested in Brody. He wanted to hold him, look at him, hug him, kiss him, and blow kisses to him. Brennan was somewhat interested but not nearly as much as I had expected. The pictures below are from the boys visiting Brody at the hospital. I will have to update again on what they think of him in a few days after we go home from the hospital today.

























































2 comments:

GGma said...

Beautiful family! Loved looking at all the pics.

Grandma said...

Love these boys! Excited to see them all at home together.