BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brennan can be a little bossy sometimes

Around a month ago, Brennan was telling Branton what to do. I said, "Brennan, you are not the boss." He said, "Me is Branton's boss." I said, "No. You are not Branton's boss." He stood there for a few seconds and then said, "Well, me is Branton's sir." He knows that when Daddy tells him something, he is supposed to say, "Yes, sir." So if he couldn't be Branton's boss, he wanted to be his sir. Since then, he is doing much better with not saying he is the boss. He is also doing much better about saying "I" instead of "me."

Today Branton wasn't doing what Brennan wanted, so he said, "Branton, you come here! Do not run away from me! I am going to have to get the spank stick!" I wonder where he has ever heard anything like that before. :)

5 comments:

gran said...

Hmmmmm bossy big brother. Sounds like he is a chip off his daddy! Sorry, Cole, you are a bit bossy with your little brother. :)
Like the 'sir' rule though, and the 'maim' too! Again, Cole, you learned that was important early on!
Respect and not being bossy sure helps the spank stick not have to come out!
Now let's see if Branton pulls the big brother card on Brody!

Kayla said...

Sounds like he's been hanging out with Rachel! :)

GGma said...

Love the 'Sir' story. Really cute!

GGma said...

Love the 'Sir' story. Really cute!

Donna said...

LOL! That is great.