He sure was a "cheesy" little guy, wasn't he? He had lots of gunk! I hear that that is common w/ C-sections because it doesn't get squeezed off of them in the birth canal. I just think he is so, so cute! I hope that you're doing well and am anxious to hear about your procedure or whatever they're going to do with your kidneys/bladder. Hope you're doing well, my friend, and getting rest!
1 comments:
He sure was a "cheesy" little guy, wasn't he? He had lots of gunk! I hear that that is common w/ C-sections because it doesn't get squeezed off of them in the birth canal. I just think he is so, so cute! I hope that you're doing well and am anxious to hear about your procedure or whatever they're going to do with your kidneys/bladder. Hope you're doing well, my friend, and getting rest!
Post a Comment