BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

37 weeks 2 days

We had a sonogram of Brody today. He is still growing great! He looks very healthy (other than the Atrial Septal Defect, which continues to look the same). The actual size of the baby can vary quite a bit from what the sonogram says, but it showed that he weighs 6 pounds, 15 ounces (4 days bigger than his age). We were very happy to get some new pictures of him.


He looks like he is looking up and smiling.



Mommy at 37 weeks 2 days pregnant.

5 comments:

gran said...

Amazing technology that allows us to see such a clear picture of this angel boy! I agree it does look like he is smiling!
Won't be long till we meet him!

Grandma said...

Mommy and Brody both look great!

gran said...

Amen to that, Grandma! Mommy especially looks great! And considering what she has been through (and is) going through with this pregnancy, I would even go further and say she looks terrific!

GGma said...

Brody does look like he is smiling. So sweet!

Jessica said...

LOL! I know this isn't a post that is funny at all, but I was gonna leave a comment about how good Momma looks and then thought, but it sure is a clear and great pic of Brody... why I'm laughing is I glanced at others comments right now and everyone is saying how great YOU BOTH look! :)