It might only be 3 more days until we meet Brody. We will have an amniocentesis on Thursday morning to check on his lung development. Pending those results, the c-section is scheduled for Friday at 3:30. We look forward to meeting him very soon!
My goodness what a beautiful mommy! I do believe Brody has grown quite a bit since your last posting. Prayers going up with get to meet that sweet little boy on Friday!
3 comments:
My goodness what a beautiful mommy! I do believe Brody has grown quite a bit since your last posting. Prayers going up with get to meet that sweet little boy on Friday!
I know you are disappointed today but hang in there, it won't be much longer. Love you!
So sorry for the disappointment, but my friend, you really and truly look fabulous! Hang in there and we will be praying many prayers!
Post a Comment