BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Comparing Pictures of the Boys

When I look at Brody, I think he looks like Brennan used to. However, when I try to find pictures of Brody that look like pictures of Brennan, it seems like Brody looks more like Branton. Who do you think looks like whom?















5 comments:

Krista said...

That is so funny! I thought Brody looked more like Brennan too; but in those pictures, he definitely looks like Branton.

Kayla said...

Interesting...I thought Brody looked like Brennan, but in the pics I actually think Brennan and Branton look alike and Brody looks like...well, Brody!

Jessica said...

In real life Brody and Brennan - EXACTLY THE SAME. In these pics I think Brody is a mix of both, kinda ties the other two together! :)

gran said...

Agree with all the aunts! All 3 dudes are just flat-out adorable!

GGma said...

Really can't decide. In the first set of pics, I think he looks like Brennan but in the rest more like Branton. Three cute little boys no matter who looks like whom!