BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Brennan can't make friends

Earlier this week we went to the YMCA. When Cole got home, this was his conversation with Brennan.
Cole: Who was at the Y today?
Brennan: Rachel and other friends.
Cole: Did you make new friends today?
Brennan: No. God made me's friends.
I thought it was so precious that he knows that God made everything. He knows that God made his friends, so he didn't know why Daddy was asking if he made new friends.

Earlier that same day, I gave Brennan an apple from the refridgerator. He took a bite and then told me he was going to wait for it to warm off. When food is hot, we always tell him to wait for it to cool off, so when the food was cold he wanted it to "warm off."

2 comments:

gran said...

Precious that Brennan knows and loves God so much!
And on the apple conversation, it's for sure Brennan listens and learns what he hears.

GGma said...

Cute stories! I especially like the one about making friends. So sweet!