It is finally cool enough to enjoy a day at the park! These pictures are from last week when we went to the park with all the Oakley cousins that live in Kansas.
Looks like a fun trip! Sad I couldn't be there. I love the "double" swing of Brody and Jordyn and that is a great pic of Ggma!
Love the "flying saucer"! My kids would love that!
Fun pictures of kiddos (and adults) having a great time!
It was a beautiful and fun day at the park. Great pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! Sad I couldn't be there. I love the "double" swing of Brody and Jordyn and that is a great pic of Ggma!
Love the "flying saucer"! My kids would love that!
Fun pictures of kiddos (and adults) having a great time!
It was a beautiful and fun day at the park. Great pictures!
Post a Comment