I have not updated the blog in nearly 3 months but had to update with this. We found out that we are having a baby boy! He was measuring exactly with his due date, putting him at 18 weeks 3 days. Here are his pictures!
I predicted right this time. Great sono pics, he'll be here before long wrestling with his 2 big brothers!
The Douglas BOYS it is! Fun stuff! Jax is super excited that Baby D3 is going "his team" and keeping it even with the girls!
Finally got a chance to look at your blog! Great pics. I like the profile pictures best!
Excited to meet boy #3!
Amazing, Dude #3 looks just like his big brothers did at this age! LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I predicted right this time. Great sono pics, he'll be here before long wrestling with his 2 big brothers!
The Douglas BOYS it is! Fun stuff! Jax is super excited that Baby D3 is going "his team" and keeping it even with the girls!
Finally got a chance to look at your blog! Great pics. I like the profile pictures best!
Excited to meet boy #3!
Amazing, Dude #3 looks just like his big brothers did at this age! LOL
Post a Comment