BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Family Night at the Zoo

On Tuesday nights in June and July the zoo is opened until 8:30. We have taken advantage of that time for Cole to go with us. This Tuesday when I asked Brennan if he wanted to go, he looked down and said, "Me need shoes." After we had his shoes on he was thrilled to be going. Here are a few pictures from our trips.



















3 comments:

gran said...

Looks like it was great fun for all! Especially liked the one where the goat standing near had both Brennan and Branton's feet up!

Grandma said...

I'm glad Daddy got to go. The boys love the zoo but I know Brennan was especially glad that he was going and not at "wook".

GGma said...

Looks like another fun trip to the zoo. Glad you can go in the evening when Daddy can go too.
Your new blog page looks great!